As an Account Coordinator with Catalyst Marketing, the role is to absorb and translate the marketing needs of clients to produce tangible advertising assets in order to help grow their brand awareness, business, bottom line, etc. Account Coordinators actively participate in meetings with high profile clients on a daily basis, analyzing their respective markets to gain insight on the opportunities within their segment, and ultimately you will be allowed the opportunity to contribute your creative ideas to positively influence their business model.
The world of advertising is exciting, highly competitive, and ever adapting, and Catalyst Marketing prides itself on being on the cutting edge of the agency world. We are immensely proud of our vibrant, diverse, and motivated young staff that you will potentially be joining. You will work, learn, and grow alongside them to bring the unique perspective of the millennial generation and focus our company on the latest marketing trends and future opportunities. Catalyst Marketing Company, while having been one of the most highly regarded agencies in the Valley for over a decade, is currently undergoing a period of rapid growth, so opportunities to move up and grow in your career will be readily available to you consistently throughout your time with Catalyst. While the position does encompass a wide variety of subjects and tasks, Catalyst constantly seeks to provide comprehensive training and support to its Account Coordinators, ensuring that our young staff is always given the tools and technical knowledge to succeed in their roles.
- 4-year college degree
- Computer proficiency; advanced knowledge of Excel is a plus
- Proactive problem-solving ability
- Highly organized, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals
- Deadline-oriented with a sense of urgency
- Ability to collaborate well with staff, clients, and vendors at all levels
- Self-starter, high energy, assertive, take charge personality
Job Type: Full-time